Considering external perspective there are wall sandwich panels with smooth or specialized surface.
Thickness of the sandwich panels depends on the main technical and thermotechnical requirements of the building. That is why such criteria as robustness, thermotechnical characteristics and fire-resistance are considered for the use of this type of the sandwich metal sheets. These properties are crucial to ensure long-term service and efficiency. Furthermore, solid, though simple, lock helps to prevent permeation of moist air or steam within.
Mineral-wool insulated panels are a well-known choice of material for business building construction due to a variety of their advantages
Here is a short list of the aspects that should be considered:
- it’s aesthetic material
- energy efficiency
- quick installation at large areas
- exceptional robustness of sandwich panels with mineral-wool core which leads to long-term durability and service.
- full safety determined by fire-resisting properties
- great thermal characteristics due to superior high-density insulation
What are Actual Benefits of the Sandwich Panels with Mineral-Wool Core?
In the brief list below, we highlighted advantages of the mineral-wool core sandwich panels which actually cause their great popularity:
- Weight (These metal sandwich sheets allow you to reduce cost for foundation work since weighing is shortened by several times. Moreover, you can save on delivery and loading of the material which makes their price even more worth).
- Construction work is simple as well as it doesn’t take much time.
- There is no need of any extra decorations after construction as sandwich panels are good-looking.
- Quality and safety certificates confirm that the material may be applied in the food industry or in medical institutions.
- Last and not the least is affordable price. Compared to other typical building materials, insulated sandwich panels are cheaper for the customers. Furthermore, the speed of construction work is 4-5 times higher.